Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome to Momusu, Oda Sakura-chan!

OHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

I'm so happy that Oda Sakura is the 11th generation member~!  

She can sing very well, and she's so cute!

Let's go through the video footage!


So I'm not going to go through all of this because y'all all have probably seen it by now.

But my highlights were:
Romantic Ukare mode:  She sounded SO CUTE!  I was already wotagei-ing with her. xDDD
Namida Tomaranai Hougako:  I loved her impression of Konkon and Miki, 1) because it's HILARIOUS.  Seriously, I bust out laughing when she switched from Konkon to Miki.  And 2), because it shows again how talented she is!  Can you believe she's only 13?

I also loved hearing her sing "Be Alive," since it shows that her voice will fit in with the current members very well.  She also impressed me with her dancing.  Not so much with What's Up since they mostly focused in on her face, but she did a really great job with One Two Three.  Her moves were sharp and had a good amount of energy to them.  I think she was almost holding some of it back, probably because of nerves, but it was still good nonetheless.  


I found it interesting that they announced her membership at an open rehearsal.  I thought she would've been announced at the end of the tour.  But it took me (and many others) by surprise, so that was a good move by the staff.  Also, BOY WERE THE KYUKIES AND JUUKIES SURPRISED.  I thought they were going to start scaling the walls or something!  Reina and Sayu seemed pretty composed, since they've been through this experience before, but man those kids went nuts!  I love especially how Riho went all grabby hands when Sakura came out. XDD  I think those two will get along well.  I hope they do form a good relationship since Riho is a main singer (and I'm assuming Sakura will be too because she's sole 11th generation member).  I also think Sakura will bring out a different side of Riho.  

Anyway, we'll see through time whether my prediction is right or not.  

I'm also wondering how the 10th gen will be as senpais to Sakura, especially Kuduu.  I kind of hope they spoil her and love on her a lot, since she is alone in a sense.  

Anywho, I'm very excited to see what the future of Morning Musume brings with this new member added, since I know it'll be full of good stuff!  

Now I just want more footage from this concert, since the outfits look really cool!  

XD

'Till the next blog!

Kaya

2 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to welcome her with open arms, that's nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. ^--^ I'm hoping the members are doing the same.

      Delete