Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hacking on thru

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~i! 

I'm so glad it's the weekend!

I'm taking this opportunity to rest up.

Even though we've only had three rehearsals,

we're working hard. xP

We've been blocking the show, and now we only have 11 pages left!

I'm hoping we'll get that done on Monday so we can get to learning the choreography!

Here are the Directors for the Production!


It's just the back of their heads since I don't know how they feel about having their faces posted online.

On the right is the head director, Denise!  She was my Acting I and Beginning Movement for the Actor Professor last year.  I love her so much. <3

On the left is Mikey!  He's a co-director of sorts.  He's just a few years older than me.  He's also the head of getting the show out to children in the area, and he's coordinating a special performance for children with disabilities!  He's such an amazing person!  He can act, direct, manage...I feel like Mikey can do anything.  I want to be like him when I grow up. x3

And here are our Stage Managers!


Again, the back of their heads. xD

On the left is Rachel, and she's the assistant stage manager!  She's my age.  ^--^  
She's also someone I look up to.  She's SUCH a hard worker, and you can tell, since she's improved a lot in her performance skills since last year.  It's good that she's trying something new by stage managing.  Rachel, I'm looking up to yooooooou!

...but she doesn't know it yet. XD

And on the right is Britney, the stage manager.  This is my first time working with her, but she seems like a very nice person.  Thank you for all of your hard work, Britney!  She's bringing some children from a large foster home to watch the show!

As for me...I'm worried about my acting still. T___T

I know it takes a long time to block things, and get things the way the director wants onstage physically, but sometimes my mind starts to wander off and worry about what I'm doing wrong.  

I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to do this performance well, since I look up to all of the people I'm working with, and I want to be on the same level, and impress them.

Especially Denise.

Her approval means a lot to me.

I mean, she's the one who cast me, so I know I have her approval,

but, but

I want her to be proud of my performance.

And I want to be proud of my performance.

And, I also want to have fun!  Since that's a big part of acting.  Why do it if you don't have fun, right?

I'll continue to work hard on my role, and I'll do my best to have lots of fun while doing so!

Now I have to go and finish memorizing my lines!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment