Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Ai-chan!

So today is the birthday of my role model~! 8D

TAKAHASHI AI-CHAN! <33333333

She turns 26 today.

So it's been about a year since she left Momusu, but she's been going ahead with her career at full speed!  I'm glad that she's been continuing with stage plays, since you can tell she really loves to do them.  Also, I'm excited for her FC tour that's coming up soon, so finally us IWotas will get some footage of her, and we'll get to hear her beautiful voice.  <3

I hope to one day to gee Ai-chan in one of her stage plays, and give her presents at the stage door!

Ever since I started liking Momusu, I admired Ai-chan as a leader, and loved how kind and gracious she was to everyone, but then how AMAZING AND FIERCE she was onstage!  I hope to be like her as I get older.  ^--^  

Also, to celebrate her birthday, she released a candy called "Ai-Candy!"  It's been released in Fukui and it's made with sweet Fukui tomatoes and strawberries!  It also has Vitamins which are good for the throat.  It's just like Ai-chan to think of vocal health, even with candy making!  xP

Anyway, since I can't get my hands on any of that candy, let's have an AI-SAMA PIC SPAM!















And some of my favorite performances:  

"Everyday Everywhere" with Reina

Last Kiss with Eri and Reina

KoiING

There are like...a bazillion more, but I don't want to post them all. XDD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AI-CHAN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment