Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Miss Electricity

Fuuuuu~~

I'm tired.  XD

So, I had an audition yesterday, and I GOT CAST!

I'm so happy!

The play that I'm in is a Children's Show called "Miss Electricity"


If any of you are in the central Illinois area, it would be great if y'all could come see it! <3

Anyway, I play the main character's mother and teacher.

The character I play reminds me of my mother.

I give some speeches in the show that my mother has given me. xP

Here's a plot synopsis from the back of my script:

"Ten year old Violet is determined to show the world, not to mention the cool kids at school, just how special she is.  With the help of her assistant Freddy, she sets out to break a world record, but becomes accidentally extraordinary when she's struck by lightning--twice--and gains control over all things electric.  Under the name Miss Electricity, Violet zaps her way through circuits, bullies, and tests, but could lose everything when the power goes to her head."

Sounds cool right?  I really love it, it's so so super cute!

And there are five dances in the show!  I'm so happy I get to dance too!

Here is a picture of the cast in the end pose of the dance we learned today:

My legs were in a strange position, so I put hearts over them. XD

We call this one the "bully dance."  I'm not playing Violet's Mom in this scene, but a dancer kid at her school. 
I like that I get to do multiple things in this show! <3



Here's a tired Kaya after rehearsaaaal.

x3

It's time for me to take a hot shower!

I'll work hard on my acting skills, since I haven't done a play in about a year!  I learned a lot from my professors last year, so I need to make sure I use what I learned well, and to learn a lot from this process!

Miss Electricity, FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment