Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So Much Better!

So I had been worrying about how I'd been doing during rehearsals for "Miss Electricity," so I set up a meeting with Denise today to talk about it.

I'm not going to burden y'all with everything that she said, but her words were really reassuring, and I feel a lot better now.  I feel a lot more confident in my performance skills, and I now know that my hard work isn't going to waste!  

I just have to remember to "enjoy the struggle."  She says that a lot.  It's like, yes, the play is a lot of work, but it should be fun!

After talking with her, I was thinking how cool it is that I get to help create something new!  A new work of art for people to watch!  I'm very grateful to her for casting me in the show.  

I'll have to tell her that (again). XD  Because I really am.  

Even when I didn't have faith in myself, Denise had faith in me, and cast me in the show!  Now that I can start to get my faith in myself again, I hope that I will have more opportunities to hone my skills in many areas, including acting.  ^--^

Anyway, I'm sorry for being all mushy and stuff, but I'm just happy that I'm not a complete idiot like I thought I was.  LOL. 

I have rehearsal again tonight, so I'm going to keep working on my lines now.

Please keep supporting me, and I'll continue to try and support myself!

<3

Here's a picture from rehearsal last night:

Myself and the Narrator weren't in the scene they were working on so we were running lines outside the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment