Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cinderella

Hello everyone!

It seems that August is now over!

Whaaaaa--it went so fast! XD

But now it is September, and I'm now scheduling a very important event with my colleagues!

I, Kaya, am the Props Master's Assistant in Rogers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella!"

I'm so excited!

It's my first time being a crew head ya know!

I'm curious as to how I'll handle this authority position, since I'll be helping with designs and be telling our props crew how to make things.

Although, really,

I was put in this position to keep Liam organized. XD

Liam is the props master. He's the one who's had experience in art and in building things, so I'm in charge of organization and paperwork.

But I'll be helping with art stuff too!

I'll just be doing more simple things than Liam does.

OH!

Also, on October 1st, I get keys to the props shop and the theatre! 8D

It's very exciting.

I'm humbled that Barbara (the designer for the show) trusts me with such responsibility!

I'll do my very best to see that everything in Props Land goes smoothly!

Here's a picture of the script!


I made a props list for it the other day. It's 4 pages long! Now I just need to update it with how each prop is used and such.

To be honest, I'm kinda nervous. XD I've never done this before.

But I'm sure it'll be a good experience, and I'll learn a lot!

I'll do my best as Assistant Props Master Kaya!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment