Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jpop Morning Playlist

After a long night of drinking and partying, studying and reading, or just staying up until 5am with your friends, sometimes you need a little pick-me-up, right?

Okay, so maybe I was out too late last night, (don't worry, I didn't get drunk XD), but it was totally fun!  

So as well as eating something, I believe some music is required to get you back into a normal human state.

So!

Here is my recommended Jpop morning playlist!

1..  Morning Musume--Zero Kara Hajimaru Seishun


This song has a nice, soft, piano intro to ease you out of bed in the morning, and Masaki's voice is very sweet and pretty, so it won't be a rude awakening.  The whole song feels sort of dream-like, so it's a good one while you're still not quite yourself yet.

2.  Perfume--Kasuka na Kaori


This is a good song to listen to in the morning, since it has a calming instrumental and a medium tempo.  It's also a happy sounding song, so it's a good way to start thinking positively for the day.  It makes me think of morning sunshine on a good day. ^--^

3.  Yasai Sisters--AKB48


Breakfast time!  Have some vegetables in the morning!  And they're so happy to see you! x3  And Tomato Acchan even says "Ohayo!" in the beginning of the song!  This song is so super cute and it just makes you want to sway along with it.  Treat your body and your ears right with "Yasai Sisters!"

4.  Hatsune Miku--La, La, Love You


I'm not a huge Vocaloid person, but I do listen casually, and I find this song really enjoyable!  This is good for when you're brushing your teeth or something, since it has a bit of bounce to it, so you can bounce along with the song while you're by the bathroom sink. x3

5.  Pinku Project ft. Yukapon--Magical Journey


Now that you've added some bounce into your morning, you can now listen to something a bit more up-beat and sugary without feeling rudely awakened.  This song is super cute and positive, and Yuka and Baby's voices aren't too overpowering for the morning, and the little twinkling sounds in the song will definitely brighten up your day before it really begins!  This is a good song for applying make-up by the way.

6.  Morning Musume--Genki Pika Pika


This song is like...a requirement for happy mornings!  It's all about being GENKI!  Which is how you want to feel in the morning, right?  It's time to get out of your morning slump and dance with the lovely girls of Momusu!

7.  AKB48 Undergirls--Boku dake no Value


This song is so uplifting!!  The lyrics are a big part of why I chose this song.  They talk about how you are the most valuable thing, so you can imagine the AKB48 girls love YOU the most, and that you are their most valued person, etc.  And the hook to the chorus has a really great build with the instrumental, and the vocals just float effortlessly over it!  I apologize I couldn't find the actual PV, but this live version is good too.  This track was on the single "Beginner."

8.  S/mileage--Please Miniskirt Postwoman!


The beginning of the song with the harpsichord reminds me of some anime school thing, which is pretty much why I picked this song. XD  That and the fact that it's happy and cute.  So if you're bummed about school in the morning, listen to this and imagine you're in an anime wearing cute uniforms!

9.  Paletee--Hapi Hapi Morning
The maids will help you with your last preparations!  I think this is a great way to end the playlist since it has something from every song on the list.  The intro has a busy sort of feel with the dialogue (similar to the school feel of PMPW), it has the bounce of La, La, Love you and the catchiness of Yasai Sisters, the pep of Genki Pika Pika and Magical Journey, and the sunshine-y positiveness of Kasuka no Kaori and Boku Dake no Value!  And besides, what better way to end a morning than with MAIDS?!  I couldn't think of a better way!  Heck, the song even has "morning" in the title!

And then it's time for you to go out the door!

Did you like my playlist?  Is 9 songs enough?  I could go on forever really. XD

I hope you like my choices, and I hope this playlist brightens up your morning!  Let me know if I missed anything! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment