Sunday, September 23, 2012

Miss Electricity is over...

So I got cast in "Miss Electricity" two and a half weeks ago...

It's amazing to think we put on an entire show in two and a half weeks.  

And we did three shows this weekend...

and now we're closed.

WHAT?

It's like...what happened!? XDDD

But I'm glad I got the opportunity to be in the show.  

I finally found the fun in acting again, since that's what I did the show for...for fun.  

My other castmates were so wonderful too! O_O  So much energy!

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Oh!

And the hard work of the crew, and the stage managers and directors too!

I'll post a full cast picture when it gets uploaded by my directors.  ^--^

Anyway, here are some of my personal pictures:

This is my first costume as "Mom."  Mom works as a nurse so I'm wearing scrubs.  They were super comfy. xP

And this is my other costume as "Mrs. Waldo."  Mrs. Waldo is the main character's schoolteacher.  I didn't like this costume as much since the sweater was super itchy!


My mom and grandmother came to see the show on Saturday before leaving to go back to Texas this morning, so this is a picture of me at their hotel room.  It was after the show, so I do look a bit tired. XD

This picture is of my show make up!  Lots of blush and dark lippy!  I used more wine type colors for my make up instead of the pinks that the rest of the cast was using since I had to look older onstage.  What do you think?  

A mother and daughter (who was around 6 years old I believe) came and talked to me after the show.  The mother asked her daughter:  "Does she look old enough to be a Mommy?" to which the girl replied "NO!"  XDDDD  It was totally cute.  I had lots of people come up to me saying that I played a good mama.

I'm glad I was able to convey my character convincingly, even though I'm not the best actor in the world. xP I'm glad my hard work paid off!  Yay!

This picture was taken when strike was over.  Strike is when we all take down the set and clean up the theater.  I was happy when it was over, since I had gotten quite hungry. XDDD

Anyway, I'm happy that I did the show, and I feel accomplished now that it's over.  

So now I have a week off before I jump into Props for Cinderella! 

I'll make sure to enjoy the time off I have after classes. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment