Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kanashiki Heaven Live--An example for the newer members



HOLY CRAP Y'ALL.

So I've been keeping up with Blog Project lately, and the C-ute members have been blogging about the c/w for "Aitai Aitai Aitai na," "Kanashiki Heaven."  I gave it a listen on the single and it was really good!  Although I had been wondering what the dance looked like since Maimi, Mai, and Nakky all kept going on about how hard and fast it was.  I'm very happy that us iWotas get to see it, 'cause MAN they did a great job with it!

And WOW those vocals by Airi and Chissa!  I'm amazed that they can switch harmonies so cleanly so fast!!!  Like...in the middle of phrases!

I'm super impressed by C-ute's abilities as performers, and I think this solidifies their position as the best live group in H!P right now.  In my mind, that position used to belong to the Platinum Era Momusu, but since all of the new members joined, they need a bit more refinement.  Kyuukies, Juukies, and Sakura-chan!  Take C-ute as an example of great performers as well as your past Musume sisters!  The second gen of S/mileage should take that advice as well.

Not only does C-ute sing and dance well, they have CHARISMA!  If the camera didn't switch around I'd be so conflicted with who to watch since they're all fighting for your attention!  I'm sure the H!P staff is very proud of them, since that whole friendly rival thing is part of the spirit of idoldom.  Which is something the new members are in need of at the moment.  I do see charisma more with Meimi and the Kyuukies, but the rest of 'em have to catch up!

Keep the good stuff coming, C-ute!  I can't wait to see what comes next!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's got to be one of the best live performances of C-ute ever and I am loving that my favourite girl Chisato was singing so much :D I hope C-ute has more songs as great as this.

    But I have to learn that dance! I need another version to see this dance!

    ReplyDelete