Monday, September 10, 2012

Ahhhh...

Just got out of the shower and into bed.

<3 

Feels great!

Today I tried my costume on at rehearsal!

It's so fun! XD  I feel like such a professional in it!

But I can't show it to you yet. x3

I'll post pictures after the show is over.  

The costume signifies a very important job, which is why my character is always organized and clear and sharp!

Wearing the costume made me feel as though I'll be able to channel the character better.  Now I can see what kind of direction Denise wants me to go with her.

I'll do my best to convey a working mother!

Anyway, they were working on scenes with just the children characters, so I was let out early.  I was able to have a long conversation with my mom.  It was so nice to be able to laugh and talk with her finally.  It had been about two weeks or so since I'd been able to do that.  

I miss her when I'm away.

But!  She's coming up for the show, so I'll see her in another two weeks!

Right now, I'm gulping down water like crazy!

But I feel very refreshed.  Clean and hydrated.  Yay! <3

I'll finish the videos I'm watching on YouTube, and then it's off to bed!

Night y'all, sweet dreams! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment