Monday, October 8, 2012

AKB48--UZA

AW SHIT YOU GUYS.

AKB just made me eat my words from my last post, 'cause UZA is THE SHIT.

Like

My

Mind

Is

BLOWN.

IS THIS REALLY AKB48?!

This is something totally different than what they've done before, and I LOVE IT.

I mean, just look at all the stuff they have in this PV:
Ballerinas
Steampunk Army girls
Harley Quinn Jack in the Box
Victorian ladies with flirty fans
Complex dance formations and choreography

Dude....this is like a Geek's dream right here!

It's like a Halloween themed Geek Convention exploded.

THIS IS SO COOL.  

I especially love the smoke effects with some of the dance moves, like Yukirin in the jack in the box.  OOOOO and Jurina as the ringmaster!  That was super sexy and cool!  AND DID ANYONE SEE YUKO'S PERFECT TURN OUT IN FIFTH POSITION?  I'm so envious! XDD  

You can tell the girls worked super hard on this PV, and it certainly paid off!  

I'm so glad that FINALLY there is something different, and the fact that the song and the video actually fit together!

The song itself has some electronic flavor to it, which seems to be the trend nowadays.  And it also has the girls singing in a lower range than usual, which is really refreshing to hear.  



Now watch the video before it gets taken down!

No comments:

Post a Comment