Monday, October 8, 2012

NMB48-Kitagawa Kenji Short PV

OHMYGODYOUGUYS!

WHAT IS AIR?!

WHY ARE THESE GIRLS SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT?!



This PV makes me so happy!!!

And this confirms in my mind that NMB48>AKB48 at this point in time.
Don't get me wrong, I still love AKB, but NMB has been putting out much better music!

Virginity was a great song, as was the B side Musou Girlfriend (KITTIES!), so I was wondering how they were going to top it, and now I know.

Instead of kittens, it's CANDY!  

They look like little sweets in the cutest poofy wrappers!

LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE!

And I love the school scenes too.  They're just so derpy!  I love how over dramatized they are as bored students.  The clock ticking motion with their pencils was very clever.  

Anyway, I know this song isn't as different as Virginity was, and that it is standard idol fare, but it's super catchy and fun, and the visuals in the PV make me like the song that much more!  Now all I will think of when I hear this song is cute, bouncing candy girls!  

I can't wait to see the rest of the PV!

One more month 'till the release on November 7th!



No comments:

Post a Comment