Thursday, November 22, 2012

ElectroCute's 1st Single Announcement!

First of All, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!  I hope you all eat a lot of delicious food today, even if you aren't American! XD  Delicious food is good for the soul. xP

ANYWAY, here is the announcement of my first music group's (as a producer and a performer) single, "Let's Live!"  This announcement is taken from the KiraKira Moe Show Official Blog.

I mean...I still wrote it, but I'm putting it here!


"Hello Starshines!
Kaya here, with a HUGE announcement!

Electro☆Cute will be releasing their first single in Mid-January!!

We’re all so excited for it!  The song is titled “Let’s Live” with lyrics penned by Kaya and composed by Christopher Escalante, video game composer and voice actor!



Pre-orders for the single will start during Ikkicon VII, and the girls will perform the song during their concert there on Friday, December 28th.

More details on the single’s release date, and previews will come as Ikkicon approaches.
Stay tuned!"

I hope y'all are excited!

Right now, Chris has finished composing the track, so I'll be recording a demo to send to the rest of the girls so they can finish learning the song.  Mayu is working on choreography at the moment, and I'm discussing the MV shoot while Keiko puts our ideas onto storyboards. 

IT'S ALL SO EXCITING!  I can't wait for y'all to hear it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment