Monday, December 3, 2012

It's a great feeling

When you're in the car and you're singing your own song!

x3

I was singing "Let's Live" in the car today on the way back from the library.  It makes me so happy that I can write my own lyrics and make my own melodies, even if I suck at reading music. XDD

And of course with the help of Chris's awesome instrumentation.  Even listening to the instrumental makes me super happy.

It's like...this is my song.

IT'S SO CRAZY!

I wonder if this is how music artists feel when they write songs...or maybe they've gotten used to it.

I dunno.

This is my first song so it's very special to me.

Don't worry, you'll get to hear a preview soon!

How does this Friday sound?

Or maybe Thursday?

Sometime this week, there will be a preview!

And I'm hoping to release the setlist for our first concert this week as well!

It's a super fun setlist, full of high energy and dancing!

It's a setlist that shows off all of the talents of the ElectroCute members.  ^--^

I'm hoping that someday soon, we can have a concert that is only made up of ElectroCute songs!

That day will make me so happy!

But that also means I have to write A LOT of new songs! XDD

....Actually...

I've already started on the lyrics for our second single! xP

It's got a different feel than our first single.

But I guess that doesn't mean much since y'all haven't heard any of "Let's Live" yet. xP

But!

This week, you'll hear a preview!

I hope you're excited!

I'm excited!

I'm excited to hear what everyone thinks of the song.  Please tell me your true feelings about it, yeah?

Anyway, I need to finish my last bit of homework and go off to bed!

Nighty night everyone, and sweet dreams!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment