Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello everyone!

This is just a quick blog wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!  I hope y'all are spending time with your family and friends and are enjoying each other's company.  I hope you're eating good food, giving and receiving wonderful gifts, and spreading the Christmas spirit!

So, as kind of a little Christmas Card to all of you, I sang C-ute's Aitai Lonely Christmas!  I know it's a depressing song, but I'm hoping none of you are lonely like the girls are in the song. xP

Please enjoy!


And when Christmas is over, I'll be posting a review I've been working on.  It's a bit different than the usual J-pop reviews I do, so please look forward to it!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

<3

3 comments:

  1. wow~ you're actually quite good at singing~ I didn't know u could sing actually haha~ メリークリスマス~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! ^--^ I'm happy you think so! メリークリスマス!

      Delete
  2. Late reply but hope you had a great Christmas! Great video! :)

    ReplyDelete