Thursday, November 8, 2012

Birthday Paaaaaaaaaaaartaaaaay!

Hey y'all!

It's been a busy week!  Cinderella has been in tech since last Saturday so I haven't had much time to blog, so I've just been updating my Facebook Page (which you can find on my contact page) with tweets and such.

ANYWAY.  Last Friday was my birthday, and I have some fun pictures from the celebration!


First off, here's what I wore on my birthday!  I went all out with a mini hat, sash, and a magical birthday wand! XDD  Oh, and I went and voted with all of this on.  I take my duty as a US citizen veeery seriously. XDDD


HELLO.KITTY.BIRTHDAY CAKE.  Mama ordered it for me.  She's the best!  I took this before I went out to dinner, I couldn't stop staring at it. XD


Then it was off to Fuji for a hibachi grill dinner!  We started off with a salad...


The sexy sauce!  (Seriously, the chef called it that).  If they sold this in bottles, I would buy soooo much. XD  Seriously, this stuff is SO good.  It makes an amazing vegetable dip too.


Friends!  I love my girls!  From the left, we have Terri, Micki, Lisa, Julia, and Kelly!


This was my delicious hibachi-cooked meal!  Salmon, two jumbo shrimp, fried rice, and plenty of vegetables!  It was suuuuuper tasty!  The chef was really funny too.  He joked the whole time, and has lots of different props to play with.  I hadn't laughed that much in a long time!


Then the waitstaff brought me ice cream and sang a birthday song for me!  They even had a little Taiko drum! 8D


Then we went back to Micki's apartment for cake and movies, where our other friend, Naomi, joined us.  Before we ate the cake, I had to get a picture of the side, the flowers were just too cute!



Everyone say caaake!

It was red velvet cake!  So good, but so rich!  None of us could finish our slice. XD

We watched Magic Mike and Moulin Rouge that night. XD  Both super sexy movies, for different reasons.  It was very enjoyable.

By the time we finished Moulin Rouge, it was 3am, so I had to go back to my dorm and go to bed since I had Cinderella the next morning.

But this was probably the best birthday ever!  Just good food, good movies, good friends, and LOTS of laughter!

<3

I'll be back to normal posting midway through next week, so I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment