Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last day of Teenagerhood/Halloween Candy

So it's officially after midnight on November 1st.

Which means my 20th birthday is tomorrow.

WHAT!?

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!?

Wasn't I just a freshman in high school yesterday?

Seriously man...

I have no clue where the time went.

I'm still not used to this whole being an adult thing.  

I mean, it's not like turning 20 is going to make me change immediately.

Becoming an adult is a process.

But still, I don't want to lose my inner child.

I think there will be parts of me who are always 5 years old anyway.  XDD

But more on that on my actual birthday.  

SWITCHING TOPICS!

Yesterday was Halloween!

It was so much fun!

Like a child, I ate lots of candy.

But, like an adult, I also gave out lots of candy.  

See?  I can do a little of both! XDDD

I enjoyed giving out candy and making people happy.

I chose to give out Dum Dum pops this year.  

It reminds me of when I was in elementary school, since they always had Dum Dum pops in the library.  I would sit down and read and suck on a Dum Dum pop.

My favorite flavor hasn't changed.  

Butterscotch. XD <3

It was cool to see what flavors everyone else picked, and if they still had the same favorite, or if they were trying something new.  

New flavors that everyone seemed to like were blueberry and mango.

They're so strong!  I was surprised by the amount of fruit flavor in them!  I wonder if they used real fruit juice...

Anyway.

This is just a personal blog.  

Nothing much to do with idols or KKMS.

But sometimes I just need to ramble out to someone.  So yeah...

...but actually, the Dum Dum pops gave me a cool idea for KKMS.

More on that later. ;)

What's your favorite Dum Dum flavor?  Did you ever save enough wrappers to get cool prizes? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment