Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy VD!

Everyone!  Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day!  Even though I've never had a Valentine on Valentine's Day, I love sharing my love with others! <3

This year, I'm sharing it with all of you!

First, the World Maid Cafe community made a Valentine's Video!


I'm featured in this video, along with other KKMS members Nami, Ponnchi, and Hazel!  Can you find them?  Other really awesome cafes are also included, such as Animaid Cafe, Nana Cafe, MOE (Maids of England), At Your Service Cafe, and many others!  Thanks to Venus from AniMaid Cafe for putting this together!

Second, we had a little game on the KKMS Facebook page to see who would get Valentines from KKMS members, and 10 lucky people get their special Valentine's videos today!  Four people requested a video from me, and I'm so happy!  Thank you so much to Michaela, Cookie, Rosio, and Michi for choosing me to be your Valentine!  I hope you like the videos I made for you!

Ponnchi, Hazel, Mayu, Hotaru, Kaede, and Elila also got requests, so you'll see their videos too!  Make sure to check out our YouTube channel (KiraKiraMaids) to see the videos!  They're all sooooo cuuute! <3

Here are my videos if you'd like to see them:






I hope everyone has a really awesome Valentine's Day, whether you have a significant other or not.  Remember, love comes in many different forms, not just romantically!

RABU RABU DESU! XD

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment