Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ElectroCute's Debut Single "Let's Live" Cutie Dance Ver.


HEY PEOPLE!

So here is my group's debut single, Let's Live, which goes on sale March 8th!  This is our dance version, and you get to hear the full song! 8D  I'm so excited!!!

The members are:
Kaya--Pink
Mayu--Blue
Hazel--Green

The song and melody were written by me, the choreography was done by Mayu, and composition was done by Chris Escalante.

Just a note to y'all, this is not studio quality!  We have no money! XD

I used my condenser mic to record everything, and mixed it together myself in audacity.  I did the best I could with the current skillset I have, and the quality will continue to improve over the next few singles as I keep practicing!

I do hope you enjoy the song, we've been working hard!  Anyway, please enjoy the Dance Version of Let's Live, and look out for the MV soon!

Click me to order your copy of "Let's Live!"

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment