Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's カヤ!

WHAT UP PEOPLE!?
It's Kaya.
For those of you who know me already, nice to see you again! ^--^
For those of you who don't know me and are visiting for the first time, welcome!
I'm the head of a maid cafe and dance troupe based in Austin Texas called the "KiraKira Moe Show."
It's tons of fun, and I'm trying to expand it into a business!
We're going to have our own theater one day!  It's gonna be awesome. 8D

But for now, I'm in college and I'll be posting my various adventures here on this blog, which include:

Cooking:
 Pork and Tofu curry!  Yummy!

Anime Conventions and Rehearsals with the KiraKira Moe Show:
 
Myself and Hikaru...EPIC BREAKFAST TIME!

Cats:
 One of my foster kittens...she loves to sit in laundry.  And she won't sit still for a picture!

Lots of Purikura:
 Wooo hoooo pretty pictures! 

And talk about idols, fashion, geekdom, and geeks themselves.  

I'm in the middle of a piece on Geeky Dating.  

So thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the crazy ride that is カヤカヤカヤ!

No comments:

Post a Comment